CCSA - Security Administration R81.1 (CCSA)
Three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of R81.10 Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools.
- Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give user access.
- Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software.
- Blades to block access to various applications.
- Describe how to configure manual and automatic NAT.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
- Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for network attacks.
- Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured, maintained and tuned.
- Understand the Infinity Threat Prevention system.
- Knowledge about Check Point’s IoT Protect.
- Security Architecture
- Application Control
- Gaia Portal
- Hide/Static NAT
- URL Filtering
- Monitoring States
- Traffic Visibility
- Security Events
- Threat Extraction
- Threat Emulation
- Policy Layers
- Browser SmartConsole
- Infinity Threat Prevention
- User Access
Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking technology, the Internet and TCP/IP