BHP - Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals
The Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals course reviews how Blockchain is being applied in the Healthcare industry. As the healthcare industry faces many critical issues, healthcare professionals are turning to, and implementing Blockchain solutions to improve privacy, data integrity, cost reductions, and regulatory compliance. This includes discussions of current and new use cases studies, as well as detailed coverage of the regulatory environment, this course focuses on how the Blockchain is being used to improve and resolve many of the current and future healthcare industry problems.
This course will provide insights on how existing Blockchain solutions being implemented, as well as providing instruction and guidance on how to apply Blockchain to various healthcare business needs and requirements.
- Blockchain 101
- History of blockchain
- Distributed ledger-private vs public
- Mining and consensus mechanisms
- Dapps and Smart Contracts
- Intro to healthcare on blockchain including Medical records FHIR, HL7
- Patient identity HIPAA and GDPR
- Value-based care and concepts (discuss outcome-based smart contracts)
- IoT, IoHT and Healthcare
- Digital Assets & Blockchain
- Value Based Care and Blockchain
- AI and Healthcare
- Supply chain and Pharmaceutical tracking
- 21CFR Part 11
- Patient Enablement and empowerment with blockchain
- Data sets
- Blockchain Opportunities
- Reviewing Projects and categories
Clinicians, universities, hospitals, and healthcare executives.
This course is not associated with any Certification.