IOTBT - IoT and Blockchain Training
This one day training will cover not only an overveiw of IoT and Blockchain, but how Blockchain holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value of IoT to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating.
In the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain training you will learn more about two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology.
What is IoT?
- Internet of Things Overview
- IoT History
How does IoT work?
- Components of an IoT device
Current IoT Landscape
- Growth areas:
- Privacy concerns
IoT Design Standards
- Zigbee networking protocol
- Thread Group
- AllSeen Alliance/AllJoyn
- Open Interconnect Consortium/IoTivity
- Industrial Internet Consortium
- ITU-T SG20
- IEEE P2413
- Apple HomeKit
IoT Design Questions
- Questions to help you design an IoT solution
- Stage 1 - Data Generation (Sensors / Actuators)
- Stage 2 - Data Acquisition Systems
- Stage 3 - Edge Processing
- Stage 4 - Long-Term Data Storage / Blockchain
What is Blockchain?
How does Blockchain work?
- Benefits of Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. conventional technology
IoT / Blockchain
- Benefits of adding Blockchain to IoT
- Trust Building
- Cost Reduction
- Accelerate Data Exchanges
- Scaled Security for IoT
Who interested who into IoT and Blockchain
This course is not associated with any Certification.