SSM - Agile Business Consortium Scrum Master
Technology is constantly evolving and new trends peaking over time for new web developments. Hence, users are always on the run to catch up with the changes and while managing the uncertainties of such technological updates.
Solution developments that embrace Agile are able to adapt faster, delivering little and often and remaining customer-focused. Popular agile methodology practiced globally, Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering and sustaining complex products through effective team collaboration.
The Agile Business Consortium Scrum Master course addresses the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master. Training and certification are based on The Scrum Guide by Scrum creators Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland. The course combines instruction and team-based exercises, purposefully designed to be less IT- and more wide business-focused.
Delegates will learn the role of Scrum Master, enabling them to lead a Scrum Team and drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development. Through an experiential and fun class, participants learn the Scrum framework by working together in sprints. The exercises are designed to demonstrate the rules of Scrum and role of Scrum Master.
Participants are eligible to claim 21 PMI PDUs upon attending this course.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework.
- Understand in detail the role of Scrum Master.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team's progress.
- Scrum theory and principles.
- The Scrum Framework.
- The role of the Scrum Master.
- The definition of Done.
- Working with people and teams.
- Scrum in your organization.
This course is intended for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It will be particularly beneficial to those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum team members.
- There is no pre-requisite for the course.
- Some experience and awareness in project work as well as product or solution development would be advantageous.
The Agile Business Consortium Scrum Master examination will be taken at the end of the course.
- 50 scored multiple choice questions
- Duration of 40 minutes
- 37 marks (74%) required to pass
- Closed book examination
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
The Agile Business Consortium Scrum Master certification does not expire.