1. Introducing container technology
Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
2. Creating containerized services
Provision a server using container technology.
3. Managing containers
Modify pre-build container images to create and manage containerized services.
4. Managing container images
Manage the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
5. Creating custom container images
Design and code a Container file to build a custom container image.
6. Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
7. Deploying multi-container applications
Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
8. Troubleshooting containerized applications
Regulate a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
9. Comprehensive review of introduction to container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.