DO040 - Red Hat Agile Integration Technical Overview (DO040)
Learn the basics of agile integration
Red Hat Agile Integration Technical Overview (DO040) provides a technical introduction to Red Hat’s comprehensive set of integration and messaging technologies.
Through a series of no-cost, on-demand, online videos, you will explore how to connect applications and data across hybrid infrastructures.
- System administrators, architects, and developers
- Application administrators and developers
- Introduction to Red Hat Agile Integration and Red Hat OpenShift®
- Discussion and demonstration of Red Hat AMQ, a flexible messaging platform that delivers information reliably, enabling real-time integration
- Discussion and demonstration of Red Hat Fuse, a distributed, cloud-native integration platform
- Discussion and demonstration of Red Hat 3Scale, which makes cloud-native development simpler and more flexible
- Combining the previous demonstrations using Red Hat’s integration portfolio
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: