PSPO - Professional Scrum Product Owner
Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership, that drives value from their products.
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a 2-day course that focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Product Owner I certification exam (PSPO I).
Trainer: Naveen Kumar
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively increase business agility
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all involved in product development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner. Students should review the PSPO Subject Areas before the class.
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
Attendees make the most of the class if they (recommended but not required):
- Have studied the Scrum Guide.
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved with the product management aspects of a software product or application.
All participants completing the PSPO course receive one password to take the PSPO I assessment. PSPO class participants who attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSPO II assessment once passing the PSPO I. The industry-recognized PSPO certifications require a minimum passing score.
Show Schedule for: