D90815 - Introduction to Oracle Database Security
This Introduction to Oracle Database Security Ed 1 training teaches you how to use Oracle Database features to help meet the security, privacy and compliance requirements of your organization. Develop a deep understanding of the security risks and Oracle solutions provided to help address those risks.
- Describe and determine database security requirements.
- Choose Oracle security solutions to meet security requirements.
- Implement basic database security.
- Configure network security.
- Discover basic security configuration issues.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and determine database security requirements
- Understand Oracle security solutions to help meet security requirements
- Implement basic database security
- Configure network security
- Discover basic security configuration issues
- Security Administrators
- Network Administrator
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Support Engineer
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Understanding Security Requirements
- Module 3: Choosing Security Solutions
- Module 4: Implementing Basic Database Security
- Module 5: Configuring Network Security
- Module 6: Discovering Basic Configuration Issues
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database
- Create and manage users, roles, and privileges
This course is not associated with any Certification.