- The IT challenge today
- What does it mean to "be agile"?
What is Agile?
- The Agile Manifest
- Agile principles
- What does it take to "be agile"?
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
What is Agile Service Management?
- Definition and value
- Two aspects of Agile SM
- Agile Process Design
- Agile Process Improvement
Process design basics
- The elements of a process
- The 10 steps of processdesign
- An Agile approach to process design
- Characteristics of an Agile Process
- How much is "just enough"
- Minimum Viable Product
- Scrum pillars, values, and components
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Events
- Definition of Done
- Agile Process Improvement audits
- The Process Backlog as a CSI Register
- CSI Sprints and Plan-Do-Check-Act
Agile Service Management technologies
Aligning Agile SM and Agile software development
Getting started with Agile Service Management