The course comprises of 14-hours of theory and demos divided into nine modules. Each of the first six modules is followed by an RPA “mini-skill” on the UiPath software. In the last three modules, a student learns to apply RPA skills to come up with new business processes. Here is the course outline:
Module 1: Introduction to RPA
- Mini-skill 1: Opening a website.
Module 2: RPA Concepts
- Mini-skill 2: Type and Click
Module 3: Role of a Business Manager in RPA Initiatives
- Mini-skill 3: Decision making.
Module 4: RPA Implementation Stages-1
- Mini-skill 4: Reading Data from a File
Module 5: RPA Implementation Stages-2
Module 6: Evaluating RPA Implementation
- Mini-skill 6: Sending Emails
- Mini-skill 7: Publishing and Running Projects
Module 7/Skill 1: Data to Information Transformation
Module 8/Skill 2: Omni-Source Data Curation
Module 9/Skill 3: Multi-Source Trend Tracking