RH363 - Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration with exam
Configure and manage Red Hat Identity Management (IdM)
Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration with exam (RH363) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Impact on the organization
Businesses will be able to integrate and centralize lifecycle management and security policy implementation and enforcement, as well as to extend that consolidated management to additional enterprise configuration management products from the Red Hat portfolio, including Red Hat Ansible Tower and Red Hat Satellite Server.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you will gain an understanding of the architecture of an identity management realm and trusted relationships using both Red Hat Enterprise Linux Identity Management and Microsoft Active Directory. You will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot user management structures, security policies, local and remote secure access methods, and implementation technologies such as Kerberos, PKI, and certificates.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create and manage a scalable, resilient Identity Management realm, including both Linux and Microsoft Windows clients and servers.
- Create and manage secure access configurations, including managing and troubleshooting Kerberos, certificate servers, and access control policies.
- Integrate IdM as the back end for other major enterprise tools in the Red Hat portfolio, including Satellite Server and Tower.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
Install Red Hat Identity Management
Centralize Identity Management
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
Authenticate identities with Kerberos
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
Integrate IdM with Active Directory
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
Control user access
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
Manage a public key infrastructure
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
Maintain IdM operations
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
Install scalable IdM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
This course is not associated with any Certification.