1. Transition to multi-tiered applications
Describe Java EE features and distinguish between Java EE and Java SE applications.
2. Package and deploying applications to an application server
Describe the architecture of a Java EE application server, package an application, and deploy the application to an EAP server.
3. Create Enterprise Java Beans
Develop Enterprise Java Beans, including message-driven beans.
4. Manage persistence
Create persistence entities with validations.
5. Manage entity relationships
Define and manage JPA entity relationships.
6. Create REST services
Create REST APIs using the JAX-RS specification.
7. Implement Contexts and Dependency Injection
Describe typical use cases for using CDI and successfully implement it in an application.
8. Create messaging applications with JMS
Create messaging clients that send and receive messages using the JMS API.
9. Secure Java EE applications
Use JAAS to secure a Java EE application.
10. Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss Development I: Java EE
Demonstrate proficiency of the knowledge and skills obtained during the course.