Design a highly available cluster
- Design an OpenShift cluster that supports high availability and resiliency.
Prepare to install an HA cluster
- Configure the advanced installer and prepare the cluster environment for the HA installation.
Configure OpenShift to use custom certificates
- Configure the OpenShift cluster to use custom certificates.
Build an HA cluster
- Use the advanced installation method to build an HA OpenShift cluster.
Provision persistent storage
- Describe storage providers, configure a provider, create a storage class, and test the configuration.
Enable log aggregation
- Consolidate useful data for analysis by enabling the log aggregation feature.
Maintain an OpenShift cluster
- Perform recurring maintenance activities on an OpenShift cluster.
Manage system resources
- Manage operating system and cluster resources for optimal performance.
Configure security providers
- Configure security providers and advanced security options.
Configure networking options
- Configure various advanced networking features and options.