Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
- Deploy applications using various application packaging methods to an OpenShift cluster and manage their resources.
Design containerized applications for OpenShift
- Select a containerization method for an application and create a container to run on an OpenShift cluster.
Publish enterprise container images
- Create an enterprise registry and publish container images to it.
Manage building applications
- Describe the OpenShift build process, in addition to triggering and managing builds.
Customize source-to-image builds
- Customize an existing S2I base image and create a new one.
Create applications from OpenShift templates
- Describe the elements of a template and create a multi container application template.
Manage application deployments
- Monitor application health and implement various deployment methods for cloud-native applications.
Implement CI/CD pipelines in OpenShift
- Create and deploy Jenkins pipelines to facilitate continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) with OpenShift.
Build cloud-native applications on OpenShift
- Create and deploy cloud-native applications on OpenShift.