To be an effective leader, first you need to be an effective leader of yourself. Thus, you need to be able to stay focused, productive, and energetic despite the chaos and change swirling around you.
Attend this webinar to get specific tools and tactics to boost your resilience:
- Coping with ongoing stress so it doesn’t affect your personal life or health
- Communicating change initiatives to people who are resistant to or fearful of change
- Balancing high achievement with self-care when the pressure to deliver has increased
- Getting back to sleep within minutes when you are awakened at night
- Keeping yourself and your team motivated for the long road of change initiatives and shifting priorities
- Staying fact based and not reactive so you can be a calm and steady role model
- Remaining poised under pressure: How to instantly calm yourself and others from frustration or anger
- Solutions for navigating an “always on” and “multitasking” work environment
Increasing your resilience does not happen overnight. Using the tools you’ll learn in this program and some practice, you’ll take positive steps toward improving your ability to handle and overcome all of life’s challenges.