2819 - AMA: Delegation Boot Camp
Learn how to delegate effectively and entrust your work to others in this delegation skills training course.
Let’s face it. To simply delegate the work is not as easy as it seems. This fast-paced, intensive 1-day seminar gives you real-world practice in delegation strategies that will reduce your stress level, empower your staff, and build morale. Put this delegation skills training to work for you to pinpoint the right task, the right time, and the right person to help you maximize productivity for you and your team.
- Exhibit greater competence and confidence in assigning work and responsibilities
- Foster greater teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration through clear delineation of roles and authority
- Prevent miscommunication when setting tasks and expectations
- Influence peers and team members to share your responsibilities
- Empower and motivate staff to handle more difficult assignments
- The repercussion of poor delegation on performance and how to avoid common mistakes
- Delegation basics: What to assign, whom to select, when to start, how to maintain control and give feedback
- R-A-M-P-S: Memory aid for effective delegation
- Communication issues, checkpoints, and task-related support
- Overcoming reluctance, resistance, and lack of motivation
- Delegating to a group with or without authority: Influencing strategies to persuade peers to take on additional responsibilities
- Setting success milestones
- Quality management and accountability
- Setting up control and follow-up procedures (without micromanaging)
- Recognizing, reinforcing, and rewarding performance
- Practicing, role-play, case studies, and script analysis
This course is not associated with any Certification.