2546 - AMA: Strategic Agility & Resilience: Embracing Change to Drive Growth
Are you ready to respond to complex and unpredictable business changes?
In times of disruption and upheaval, survival is no guarantee. It’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much better chance to survive – and even to thrive – in the shifting business environment.
Orchestrate a new game plan to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change. With future orientation and entrepreneurial focus, this course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes. Let’s build agility and resilience into your organization’s DNA. Add to your repertoire of skills the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
- Examine the Practices of the Most Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Develop a Capacity for Foresight—Anticipating Change
- Obtain Tools for Exploring Market Opportunities
- Build a Plan and Agreement for Change
- Lead and Motivate Others Toward Agile and Resilient Mindset and Behavior
- Further Develop Your Personal Agility and Resilience
Vice presidents, executive directors, directors, senior managers, division managers and others with strategic leadership roles. Table groups are encouraged and welcome.
- Identify Agility and Resilience
- Explore the Characteristics of Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics You Would Like to Develop
Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics of Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Understand How Some Large Organizations Manage to Be Agile
- Understand Agility as a Way to Be Resilient
- Assess Your Organizational Agility
What Agile, Resilient Organizations Do
- Scan the Environment
- Experiment Small-Scale
- Adapt the Organization
- Learn and Grow
- Practice Change Leadership to Help an Organization Become More Agile
- Experience Disruption
While there are no direct pre-requisites, here is a list of benefits realized of this course :
- Examine the practices of the most agile and resilient organizations
- Get your organization in shape to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change
- Develop a capacity for foresight – anticipating change
- Get tools for exploring market opportunities
- Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
- Lead and motivate others toward agile and resilient mindset and behavior
- Further develop your personal agility and resilience
This course is not associated with any Certification.