2506 - AMA: Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
Get skills for coaching employees to improve the effectiveness of individuals and teams!
What if you could become an inspiring leader capable of garnering trust and prompting action?
During times that would challenge even the most resilient and experienced leaders, it has never been more important to have an arsenal of tools, techniques and best practices for coaching employees to excel. This hands-on course gives them to you—from analyzing the cause of subpar performance to creating a climate for effective employee coaching and learning…from giving feedback to handling difficult responses to coaching. You’ll leave this course more aware of your personal habits, styles and preferences when you are coaching employees, and will master new strategies using assessments, role plays and exercises.
- Become an ethical and inspiring role model
- Skillfully confront difficult situations
- Transform yourself into an intuitive listener
- Build a synergistic and engaging team
- Become a teaching leader who galvanizes high performance
- What leaders do…why leaders need to be coaches
- Coaching by leaders vs. coaching by managers
- Conducting your leadership assessment
- Using the facilitative approach to coaching
- Tapping into your emotional intelligence (EI) and EI of others
- Practicing the skills of an ethical and inspiring leader
- Building a culture of trust up and down across the organization
- Flexing your communication styles when coaching
- Practicing conducting coaching sessions
- Understanding and leveraging your teaching style
- Using the AMA GUIDE to Coaching Model
- Experiencing what it’s like to be coached using the GUIDE Model
- Enabling the change process
- Coaching a team: participating and witnessing a team-coaching session
This course is not associated with any Certification.