1112 - AMA: Data Analysis Fundamentals: A Hands-on Workshop
Make smarter business decisions using these powerful data analysis methods.
Are you tired of being under constant pressure to make the right number-based decisions for your organization? Are you too often overwhelmed by an out-of-control flood of data, much of it conflicting and confusing?
Designed for those who have a basic familiarity with MS Excel and want to develop their ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently, this course goes beyond the qualitative side of data analysis to explore proven quantitative tools and methods for analyzing, interpreting, and utilizing data, so that more informed and reliable business decisions can be made. Take this chance to add value to your organization by increasing your productivity in handling all the information and reports that pile up in the inbox every day—and lose the angst that goes with it!
- Learn the best practices for organizing, summarizing and interpreting quantitative data
- Create a repeatable process for analyzing your data
- Bring out patterns in data that were not apparent at first glance
- Identify and apply tools for data analysis
- Shorten the time between analysis and action to avoid “analysis paralysis”
- Recognize the value of using data to address business questions and inform decision-making
- Recognizing the context and the need for information
- Using the Data as a Strategic Model (DASA) as a framing tool when approaching data analysis
- Framing the right questions to ensure the best results
- Collecting and organizing the “right” data for the questions being posed
- Selecting the right tools and techniques to analyze the data
- Identifying the relevancy of the data you can access
- Interpreting and translating data into actionable insights
- Applying analytical tools to your business questions
This course is not associated with any Certification.