1. Introduce Ansible
Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
2. Deploy Ansible
Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
3. Implement playbooks
Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
4. Manage variables and facts
Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
5. Implement task control
Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
6. Deploy files to managed hosts
Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
7. Manage large projects
Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
8. Simplify playbooks with roles
Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
9. Troubleshoot Ansible
Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
10. Automate Linux administration tasks
Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam-EX294