Preparing Your Presentation
- Setting Your Objectives (Answering the WHY)
- Knowing Your Audience (Answering the WHO)
- Building the Structure (Answering the WHAT)
- Defining Your Audience
- What Can Your Audience Do For You?
- Can there be two-way communication with an entire audience?
Presentation: First Impressions
- First impressions last
- Setting Goal & Objectives: OSRAM- Objective, Speaker, Room, Audience, Message
Making Your Listener Hear You
- Key Themes
- Finding Common Ground
- Key Sentences
Setting manageable content points
- Performing a needs analysis
- Writing the basic outline
- Researching, writing and editing
- The Importance of Communication Skills
- Starting Conversations
- Developing a Good Conversational Style
- Four Points to Remember about Introductions
- The Opening Statement
- Following the Opening Statement
- Presentation Visual Design Guide
- Mastering the PowerPoint Masters
- Put Some ''Punch'' into Your Presentations - Instantly!
- Will Technology Improve Your Presentations?
- Maximizing Your Productivity in PowerPoint
- What Are Your Visuals Saying About You?
- Choosing the Right Colours for Your Next Presentation
- Highlighting or re-cap the points
- Secrets of A Dynamic Presenter
- Keys to Being a Unique and Memorable Presenter
- Delivery Skills: How to Project Confidence and Credibility Every Time!
- Explore several techniques for adding vocal and visual variety to their presentation.
- How to handle questions and awkward audience members.
- Body language
- The signals you send to others
- It’s not WHAT you say, it’s HOW you say it
- Preparing mentally
- Physical relaxation techniques
- Appearing confident in front of the crowd
Your Personal Action Plan