Get the skills and knowledge to accomplish what so many others don’t—the successful implementation of strategic goals.
Whether it’s entering new markets, repositioning, outsourcing, or undertaking new initiatives or technology, execution of strategic goals is often a graveyard of good intentions. A recent strategy execution study of a broad group of leaders found that 65% of them do not consider their own organization successful at executing their strategies.
- Apply basic elements of strategy execution to your own strategic initiative
- Recognize factors affecting your ability to execute your organization’s strategy
- Break large, long-term strategic initiatives into smaller, achievable projects
- Map your own strategic goals against the vital points of success, failure and resistance
- Utilize skills that can gain and sustain support across organizational boundaries
- Identify ways to better align your strategy with departmental and organizational goals
- Using Mind Mapping to define and refine a strategic initiative
- Designing a strategic execution goal for a successful outcome and preparing for results
- Planning and leading an energizing launch for a strategic initiative-focused project
- Using plans, schedules, budgets and controls to track the progress of your strategic initiative
- Overcoming opposition and unforeseen obstacles using political skills and creative problem solving
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: