Inspire and facilitate creative thinking in your team and organization.
Have you had difficulty integrating creative thinking and solutions into your organization’s culture? Do you or your colleagues feel a lack of confidence when it comes to creative output? Could fostering creative thinking help you and your team achieve better results? Attend this seminar and learn proven creative thinking techniques that can help you generate new ideas and develop a blueprint for establishing a climate of creativity at work. You will discover new ways to break through mental barriers, “in-the-box” thinking and frustrating roadblocks. Dispel widely held myths about creativity, including the belief that it must be a solitary act or reserved only for creative risk-takers. Return to work ready to apply the techniques you’ve learned toward improving performance, stimulating creative thinking and unleashing the creative potential in yourself and your team.
- Develop a mindset that facilitates creative thinking
- Stimulate your own ability to ideate by mastering creative thinking techniques
- Understand how to turn ideas into new solutions, processes or products
- Remove individual and team roadblocks to generating ideas
- Create a motivational climate that stimulates creative thinking
- Master techniques for managing creative people
- Learning the brain functions associated with creativity
- Exploring cognitive techniques to stimulate your creative thinking
- Self-assessing your personal creative thinking assets
- Knowing what creativity means in different business contexts: problem solving, process improvement, product development and communication
- Implementing the idea-to-innovation process
- Recognizing characteristics of creative employees
- Understanding what motivates creative employees
- Harnessing elements of a corporate culture that stimulates creativity
- Fostering creativity through the right management practices
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: