RCCS - Rocheston Certified Cybersecurity Specialist
A few years from now, the Cybersecurity Specialist will have one of the most vital roles to perform within an organization, or even to secure an individual user’s system. Some of his/ her responsibilities include the following:
• Assess security strategies for your networks
• Put up defensive systems against unauthorized access
• Configure security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software etc.
• Define access privileges, vulnerabilities
• Identify loopholes and enforce risk management
• Conduct audits and routine security checks
• Develop incidence response solutions in the event of a breach
• Educate colleagues in security protocols and procedures
• Recommend security updates and create sustained platforms for cybersecurity
The curriculum has been created by subject matter experts (SMEs) of Rocheston, who have gone through extensive research to create content that is practical and connects perfectly with current industry standards. The program acts as a stepping stone for becoming an accomplished cybersecurity specialist, who can turn tables at a dynamic organization with the acquired insights. The program teaches you about the best practices associated with security risks, both at home and otherwise.
Module 1: Securing Data and Privacy
Module 2: How to Avoid Getting Scammed Online
Module 3: Securing Networks
Module 4: Securing Websites
Module 5: Securing Emails
Module 6: Securing Mobile Devices
Module 7: Securing Employees
Module 8: Securing Operations
Module 9: Securing Payments
Module 10: Incident Response and Reporting: A Guideline
Module 11: Social Media: Policy Development and Management
Module 12: SecurityOne 101: Cybersecurity Basics
Any individual, organization, government agency, including schools and colleges,would benefit from the course. Most importantly, the course is designed for ordinary day today users who do not have the advantage of specialized technical knowledge, i.e. for the restof us.
The RCCS certification will primarily provide you with a working knowledge of all thefundamental threats to cybersecurity in our everyday life, and how to deal with them. Everyend user, that is almost every single one of us in today’s world, who has a minimum digitalfootprint, needs being educated in the ways to secure their devices and systems. Join us in ourendeavors to enable a cyber secure life for everyone.
A Bachelor’s degree with one year of professional experience or credential in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or other information technology related fields. You will need basic hacking, networking, system administration, and Linux skills.
A 5-day Training Program
• Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
• The Provision of an Active Web Portal
• Seminars Conducted by Qualified Engineers
• Best in-class environment
• Exam can be taken on Rocheston Cyberclass or Pearson VUE testing platform.