2212 - AMA: Communicating Across Generations: Bridging the Gap
Improve Your Communication Across Generations
Discover how to communicate clearly and in the most positive and effective way possible with all generations in the workplace. Through exercises, role play and case studies, you’ll learn and practice specific skills to identify generational differences, break through stereotypes, foster respect and create a more productive work environment.
This seminar will help you develop a dynamic communication style that will help you handle generational differences. Enhancing your communication can help reduce workplace conflicts, while also promoting team work.
This 2-day seminar is perfect for business professionals at any level, who are looking to improve their communication skills to better deal with coworkers and team members of every generation.
- Flex your communication style to meet the challenges of generational differences
- Recognize how values, work style, cultural influences and career expectations influence communications
- Reduce interpersonal conflict and ensure more successful teamwork
- Move beyond generational stereotypes and create successful knowledge transfers
- Learn how people from different generations define respect
- Address your audience more effectively by customizing messages and selecting the appropriate communication method
- Recognizing the business implications and challenges associated with a multigenerational workforce
- Determining the most effective approaches to communication with different generations
- Aligning communication solutions with problematic workplace interactions
- Applying techniques to entice, develop and retain workers from all generations
- Flexing your communication style to meet the needs of different generations
This course is not associated with any Certification.