Objectives of the program:
- Capacitating around 1,000 youth to be more employment ready
- Reduce the present youth-unemployment rate
- Direct employment-based training targeting local and foreign jobs
- Up to 80% of the course fee will be funded.
- Bridge the gap between ICT Industry and ICT Education
- Empowered ICT and digital technologies at all levels
Trainocate Job Placement & Scholarship to Target Group :
Trainocate has a job placement mechanism in association with Trainocate Partners & Clients, whereby certified individuals from this proposed program, will be placed in internships and Jobs at Trainocate Partners& Client Organizations. Additionally, selected top scorers form fundamentals will gain scholarship to next Associate level of Microsoft Role-Based Training Pathways.
Training and Selection Methodology:
Duration per training: 2 Days
Step 1: Conduct a PreTAT
Trainocate Assessment Tool, aimed at assessing an individual’s current skills and knowledge level, related to the concerned training program
Step 2: Categorize batches according to the results
i.e. Batch A- Above 75% , Batch B - 50% -74% , Batch C- 0% - 49%
Step 3: Conducting the Role-Based Pathway Trainings
Trainings are conducted by International Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs)with multiple years of experience, training Fortune-500 Companies; alongside atri-lingual Moderator (English, Sinhala, Tamil)
Step 4: Conducting PostTATs
Trainocate Assessment Tool, aimed at gauging the knowledge and skills gained from the training.
Step 5: Microsoft Certification Examination Preparation
Upon passing of the PostTATs, individuals will be provided with a 3-hour mock examination, preparing them for the Microsoft Certification Exam.
Step 6: Scholarship
Top scoring individuals will be provided with a scholarship into the next Advanced Role-based Pathway (ARP) Training upon passing of the mock assessment and the Microsoft Certification Examination.
Step 7: Job Placement
Microsoft Certified Individuals will be guided towards Job Placements with the collaboration of Trainocate Partners and Trainocate Clients, mentioned above.
- Individuals will be provided with Trainocate Certificate, after successful completion of 3 -hour Trainocate mock examination
- Individuals will be provided with Microsoft Certificate, after successful completion of Microsoft Certification Examination
Proposed Programs - Microsoft Role Base Training Pathways (Fundamentals)
Payment Structure per Program (Inclusive of Trainocate &Microsoft Examination Fee)
Course Fee per program (all-inclusive) – Rs.15,000/- per student