PSK - Professional Scrum with Kanban
Professional Scrum TM with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework. Scrum is the defacto standard for how Agile teams work. Scrum exists only in its entirety and functions well as a container for other techniques and practices. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
- Professional Scrum Primer
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is an advanced course designed for experienced Scrum Practitioners who have a good understanding of the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for Scrum Masters.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I assessment. The industry-recognized PSK I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSK class participants who attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.