Get an official introduction to AWS from one of the only organizations that are authorized to deliver it.
Our AWS Discover Day is a free of charge onsite event that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. This event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
By attending this event, customers can learn how to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identify AWS management services and their use
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learns who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE EVENT DATE & TIME AND REGISTRATION