UIPATH-RPADD - Robotic Process Automation Design & Development v3.0
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design & Development course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA. It starts with the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation. It further builds on these concepts and introduces key RPA Design and Development strategies and methodologies specifically in the context of UiPath products. A student undergoing the course shall develop the competence to design and develop a robot for a defined process. The course also prepares the student for - UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Exam. The course consists of 40 hours theory component and an associated 20 hours of practice/lab exercise component as well as 6 Capstone Projects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Prepare to become Junior RPA Developers.
- Learn the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation.
- Develop familiarity and deep understanding of UiPath tools.
- Develop the ability to design and create robots for business processes independently.
- Develop skills required to pass UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Exam.
This course is intended for industry professionals and University Engineering students who want to acquire the skills of designing and developing automation projects for process automation.
- Lesson 1: Robotic Process Automation Basics
- Lesson 2: Introduction to UiPath
- Lesson 3: Variables and Arguments
- Lesson 4: Selectors
- Lesson 5: Control Flow
- Lesson 6: Data Manipulation
- Lesson 7: Automation Concepts and Techniques
- Lesson 8: Orchestrator
The Lab component of the course consists of 20 hours of exercises mapped to the Theory portion. Each exercise helps the student practice and apply the skills learned in the Theory section of the course.
At the end of the course, the student can choose from 6 Capstone Projects. Each project involves application of all the concepts learnt during the course. The Capstone Projects are further divided into 4 basic projects and 2 advanced projects. The advanced projects are more challenging compared to the basic projects and require more efforts for successful completion.
To understand and complete the course successfully, the student must have basic programming skills.
UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
Show Schedule for: