1. Introduction to troubleshooting
Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
2. Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
3. Troubleshoot boot issues
Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system's ability to boot.
4. Identify hardware issues
Identify hardware problems that can affect a system’s ability to operate.
5. Troubleshoot storage issues
Identify and fix issues related to storage.
6. Troubleshoot RPM issues
Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
7. Troubleshoot network issues
Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
8. Troubleshoot application issues
Debug application issues.
9. Deal with security issues
Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
10. Troubleshoot kernel issues
Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
11. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review
Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.