Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. The course includes hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Support Staff
1. Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture.
2. Configuring Initial Firewall Settings.
3. Managing Firewall Configurations.
4. Managing Firewall Administrator Accounts.
5. Connecting the Firewall to Production Networks with Security Zones.
6. Creating and Managing Security Policy Rules.
7. Creating and Managing NAT Policy Rules.
8. Controlling Application Usage with App-ID.
9. Blocking Known Threats Using Security Profiles.
10. Blocking Inappropriate Web Traffic with URL Filtering.
11. Blocking Unknown Threats with Wildfire.
12. Controlling Access to Network Resources with User-ID.
13. Using Decryption to Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic.
14. Locating Valuable Information Using Logs and Reports.
15. What's Next in Your Training and Certification Journey