P9994 - Oracle Database 18c: New Features for Administrators
This course provides an overview of the Oracle Database 18c new features and enhancements related to Multitenant architecture, security, RMAN, general database areas, performance, data warehousing and Sharding.
- Use new features like Application PDB Fleet and PDB snapshots carousel of the Multitenant architecture.
- Understand new features like PDB keystores and encryption of sensitive data in Database Replay files of the Security.
- Benefit from new features like reuse of preplugin backups and duplication of active PDBs into an existing CDB of RMAN.
- Use new features like private temporary tables and online modification of partitioning and subpartitioning strategy of General Database.
- Configure and use new features like Automatic In-Memory Management in Performance.
- Manipulate new features like inline external tables and polymorphic table functions of the Data Warehousing.
- Understand enhancements like user-defined sharding method and support for PDBs as shards in Sharding.
- Use new features of the Multitenant architecture
- Understand and benefit from new features of the Database Security
- Benefit from new features of RMAN
- Use new features of General Database
- Configure and use new features in Performance
- Manipulate new features of the Data Warehousing
- Understand enhancements in Sharding
- Database Administrator
- Leveraging Multitenant Enhancements
- Managing Security
- Using RMAN Enhancements
- Applying General Database Enhancements
- Improving Performance
- Handling Enhancements in Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Describing Sharding Enhancements
- Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for Administrators Part 1 Ed 1
- Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for Administrators Part 2 Ed 1
- Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features Ed 1
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11g R2 and 12c
This course is not associated with any Certification.