P3686 - Oracle Database 12c R2: SQL Workshop I
The Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 3 course offers students an introduction to Oracle Database 12c database technology. The students are also introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service. In this class students learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects.
- Identify what a SQL statement is.
- Understand the Oracle Relational Database.
- Use SQL Developer.
- Write reports using SQL Statements.
- Manipulate data in relational tables and save the data.
- Identify the major components of Oracle Database
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Run complex queries to retrieve data from multiple tables
- Run data manipulation language (DML) statements to update data in Oracle Database
- Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data -Using Single
- Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the SET Operators
- Managing Tables using DML statements
- Introduction to Data Definition Language
This course is not associated with any Certification.