D91510 - Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 12c: Essentials
This Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 12c: Essentials training teaches you all about the Oracle GoldenGate Veridata Server that coordinates processing and initiates database comparisons. You'll explore the Oracle GoldenGate Veridata Agent that communicates with the database and the GoldenGate Veridata Web that acts as a client to the server.
- Install Veridata on a Linux platform.
- Configure Oracle GoldenGate Veridata.
- Run simple and complex compares to verify data synchronization.
- Identify and correct maybe-out-of-sync (MOOS) and confirmed-out-of-sync (COOS) data without interrupting ongoing transactions.
- Schedule manual and automatic repairs of out-of-sync conditions.
By taking this course, you'll develop expertise that you didn't have before using Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 12c. As a result, you'll be able to better leverage this solution to help you achieve your business goals.
- Identify the prerequisite hardware and software to run Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 12c
- Install Veridata on a Linux platform
- Configure Veridata to communicate with a source and target Oracle 12c database while using an Oracle 12c database repository
- Run simple and complex compares to verify data synchronization
- Schedule manual and automatic repairs of out-of-sync conditions
- Data Scientist
Introducing Oracle GoldenGate Veridata
- Listing the Class Administration Schedule
- Describing the Architecture
- Listing the Hardware Requirements
- Listing the Software Requirements
- Using the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
- Using the WebLogic Server (WLS) Domain Wizard
- Configuring the Connections
- Configuring the Agents
- Configuring the Security Parameters
Running Simple Compares
- Configuring the Compare Pairs
- Configuring the Groups
- Configuring the Jobs
Running Complex Compares
- Configuring Mismatched Table Names
- Configuring Mismatched Column Names
- Configuring Mismatched Row Data
Repairing COOS Manually
- Viewing Details
- Repairing the Target Data
- Using the Command Line Utilities
- Scripting the Creation of Repository Objects
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle Ed 1
- Oracle Database 11g: 2 Day DBA Ed 2
- EITHER: Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle
- OR: Oracle GoldenGate 11g: Fundamentals for DB2
- OR: Oracle GoldenGate 11g: Fundamentals for SQL Server
- OR: Oracle GoldenGate 11g: Fundamentals for HP NonStop
This course is not associated with any Certification.