D89660 - Oracle Service Bus 12c: System Admin, Design Integrate Accel
This Oracle Service Bus 12c: System Admin, Design & Integrate Accel Ed 1 training is a bundled course comprised of Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services (4 days) and Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration (2 days) courses. This course covers 6 days worth of content in 5 days. Explore how Oracle Service Bus can help your enterprise integration without having to write your own integration logic for every application.
- Use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner.
- Overcome the challenges of location transparency.
- transport protocol mediation, message validation, message routing, message transformation, message enhancement and security in an integration project.
- Implement enterprise-quality message flows with Service Bus 12c.
- Install and configure Oracle Service Bus 12c.
- Manage and maintain services hosted through Oracle Service Bus 12c.
- Administer different components by using the Service Bus Console and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
Benefits to You : Walk away with the ability to configure and administer a Service Bus Environment to maintain interactions between services and applications. This course takes a use case driven approach to explain the OSB capabilities of connecting, mediating and coordinating the interaction between different applications and services across a variety of platforms, protocols and interface technologies. Gain Hands-On Experience Gain hands-on experience administering different components of Oracle Service Bus using the Service Bus Console and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
- Perform high availability and clustering of Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment
- Use Oracle Service Bus and OWSM to secure services
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot Oracle Service Bus applications
- Enable service level abstraction
- Describe Oracle Service Bus architecture and functional layers
- Expose a SOAP service as a REST service
- Implement Oracle Web Services Manager security in securing Oracle Service Bus services
- Describe Message Level Security and securing Oracle Service Bus
- Use some of the basic transports protocols in Oracle Service Bus
- Migrate an Service Bus configuration from staging to production environments
- Automate Service Bus tasks by using WLST scripts
- Configure and administer Oracle Service Bus 12c and its components
- Systems Administrator
- Topics of Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services
- Topics of Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration
- Knowledge XQuery and XPath
- XML Fundamentals Ed 1
- Working knowledge of messaging, web service and SOA
- Basic Knowledge of SAML
- Basic knowledge of WebLogic Server administration
This course is not associated with any Certification.