D88454 - Using Oracle Key Vault
In the Using Oracle Key Vault course, you learn how to install, configure, and maintain Oracle Key Vault which is a robust, modern, scalable management platform to centralize encryption keys, Oracle wallets, and Java key stores.
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle Key Vault.
- Enroll endpoints.
- Setup a column and tablespace encrypted test case.
- Upload and download wallets.
- Use the TDE direct connection.
- Perform periodic tasks.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Upload and download Oracle Wallets
- Use TDE direct connection to Oracle Database 12c
- Perform day-to-day administrative functions
- Enroll and provision endpoints
- Install and configure Oracle Key Vault
- Database Administrators
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Security Administrators
- Security Compliance Auditors
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Installing Oracle Key Vault
- Module 3: Working with Endpoints
- Module 4: Managing Oracle Wallets
- Module 5: Using Direct TDE with Oracle Database 12c
- Module 6: Performing Oracle Key Vault Administrative Tasks
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Applying TDE for column and tablespace encryption
- Oracle Database 12c: Security
- Overview of Oracle’s Encryption solution
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: