This R12.2 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals training will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or 12.2. Explore the new features of Oracle E-Business Tax Release 12, while learning how to create a tax model and apply that tax to a transaction. This R12.2 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals training is designed for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. You'll learn about the new features of Oracle E-Business Tax, while setting up a tax model and applying that tax to a transaction using the Oracle Tax Simulator and other E-Business suite applications.
- Set up a tax configuration using the Regime to Rate flow.
- Manage party tax profiles, configuration owners and service providers.
- Set up party, product, and transaction fiscal classifications and explain how these classifications impact tax processing.
- Set up and use tax rules.
- Manage taxes on transactions and identify E-Business Tax reports.
- Manage migrated tax data for students upgrading from Release 11i.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to explore details of tax concepts, configuration components, and tax processing. You'll become deeply familiar how E-Business Tax features are used across E-Business Suite applications. If you're an implementer, you'll get the information you need to help you decide which features to implement.