D82167 - Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator’s Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data – the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Data Modelers
- SOA Architect
- Data Scientist
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Administering ODI Repositories and Agents
- Module 3: ODI Topology Concepts
- Module 4: Describing the Physical and Logical Architecture
- Module 5: Setting Up a New ODI Project
- Module 6: Oracle Data Integrator Model Concepts
- Module 7: Organizing ODI Models and Creating Data stores
- Module 8: ODI Mapping Concepts
- Module 9: Designing Mappings
- Module 10: Mapping: Monitoring and Debugging
- Module 11: Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics 1
- Module 12: Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics 2
- Module 13: Using ODI Procedures
- Module 14: Using ODI Packages
- Module 15: Step-by-Step Debugger
- Module 16: Managing ODI Scenarios and Versions
- Module 17: Using Load Plans
- Module 18: Enforcing Data Quality and Auditing Data with ODI
- Module 19: Working with Changed Data Capture
- Module 20: Advanced ODI Administration
- Module 21: Integrating ODI with Subversion
- Module 22: Integrating Big Data with ODI
Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: