In this course, you'll learn what an Oracle NoSQL Database is, what the features and benefits are and how to use it to store Big Data. Explore key concepts of the NoSQL Database technology, while learning when to use the Oracle NoSQL Database versus an RDBMS.
- Monitor and optimize Oracle NoSQL Database performance.
- Perform backup, recovery and troubleshooting tasks.
- Create an application using Oracle NoSQL Database APIs.
- Define Big Data and identify when to use the Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Explain the key features, benefits and components of Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Install and configure Oracle NoSQL Database.
Installing & Configuring a KVStore
This course will also teach you how to install and configure a KVStore. You'll learn to optimize the KVStore's performance, troubleshoot errors, create and store records, manipulate data, handle exceptions and implement consistency and durability policies.