D76385 - Developing Applications with Java EE 6 on WebLogic Server 12c
The Developing Applications with Java EE 6 on WebLogic Server 12c course teaches you the skills you need to successfully build and deploy enterprise applications. You’ll explore applications that comply with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Profile.
- Create mobile web applications.
- Create JSF facelet pages.
- Develop web profile applications.
- Assemble a web application and deploy it into an application server (Java EE platform runtime environment).
- Use CDI.
- Update a database with JPA.
- Perform bean validation.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Use the Java EE Web Profile
- Develop and run an EJB technology application
- Develop basic Java Persistence API entity classes to enable database access
- Develop a web-based user interface using JSF, Servlets, and JSPs
- Design applications to use CDI
- Use IDEs and Application Servers for Java EE development
- Create mobile web applications
- Validate data using Bean Validation
- Secure Enterprise Applications
- Use Logging
- Install Oracle WebLogic Sever 12c zip file distribution
- Module 1: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition
- Module 2: Enterprise Development Tools and Application Servers
- Module 3: JavaBeans, Annotations, and Logging
- Module 4: Web Component Model
- Module 5: Developing with JavaServer Faces Technology
- Module 6: Using AJAX and Composite Components with JSF
- Module 7: Apache Trinidad JSF Component Library and Mobile Development
- Module 8: Dependency Injection With CDI
- Module 9: Using JSF and Bean Validation
- Module 10: Developing Servlets
- Module 11: Developing with JavaServer Pages Technology
- Module 12: EJB Component Model
- Module 13: The Java Persistence API
- Module 14: Implementing a Transaction Policy
- Module 15: Web Service and Integration Technology Survey
- Module 16: Implementing a Security Policy
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with relational database theory and the basics of structured query language (SQL)
- Familiarity with the use of an IDE
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Java SE 7 Programming
- Java SE 7: Develop Rich Client Applications
This course is not associated with any Certification.