The Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Administration course describes how Oracle SOA Suite 11g, a Middleware component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, provides a complete set of service infrastructure components (such as Mediator, BPEL, Human Workflow, Business Rules, and Business Process Management components) for designing, deploying, and managing SOA composite applications. The participant is therefore required to have knowledge about essential Oracle WebLogic Server administration tasks. They learn how to install and configure Oracle SOA Suite 11g components in Oracle WebLogic Server domains. They learn to use the Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control Console to perform administrative tasks such as deploying SOA composite applications, configuring SOA composite application resources, monitoring SOA composite applications, managing and monitoring service engines, and updating the state of SOA composite applications. They also learn how to troubleshoot SOA composite applications by performing corrective actions such as fault recovery. They are given a brief introduction to tuning and configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g environment for high availability.
- Install Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Deploy SOA Composite Applications
- Configure and Administer Oracle SOA Suite 11g and its components
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune Oracle SOA Suite 11g components
- Configure Security Policies for SOA Composite applications
- Backup and recover Oracle SOA Suite 11g