D61808 - Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML
This Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML training teaches you how to effectively use object-oriented technologies and software modeling as applied to a software development process. Expert Oracle University instructors present one practical, complete, object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) road map from requirements gathering to system design.
- Use object-oriented technologies.
- Use Unified Modeling Language 2.2.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design.
- Follow a software development process using an OO software project.
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs).
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the object-oriented software development process, including object-oriented methodologies and workflows
- Gather system requirements through interviews with stakeholders
- Analyze system requirements to determine the use cases and domain model of the problem domain (the Requirements model)
- Create a system architecture (the Architecture model) supporting the nonfunctional requirements (NFRs) and development constraints
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs)
- Application Developers
- System Analysts
- Java Developers
- Java EE Developers
- Module 1: Examining Object-Oriented Concepts and Terminology
- Module 2: Introducing Modeling and the Software Development Process
- Module 3: Creating Use Case Diagrams
- Module 4: Creating Use Case Scenarios and Forms
- Module 5: Creating Activity Diagrams
- Module 6: Determining the Key Abstractions
- Module 7: Constructing the Problem Domain Model
- Module 8: Transitioning from Analysis to Design using Interaction Diagrams
- Module 9: Modeling Object State Using State Machine Diagrams
- Module 10: Applying Design Patterns to the Design Model
- Module 11: Introducing Architectural Concepts and Diagrams
- Module 12: Introducing the Architectural Tiers
- Module 13: Refining the Class Design Model
- Module 14: Overview of Software Development Processes
- Module 15: Overview of Frameworks
- Module 16: Course Review
- Understand object-oriented concepts and methodology
- Demonstrate a general understanding of programming, preferably using the Java programming language
- Understand the fundamentals of the systems development process
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: