D101285 - Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features
The Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features course covers High Availability new features introduced in the Oracle Database 12c Release 2. Focus areas include Clusterware, ASM, ACFS, RAC, and Data Guard.
- Configure and administer the Oracle Database 12c R2 high availability new features contained in Oracle Clusterware Infrastructure (including Automatic Storage
- Management [ASM] and Cloud FS.
- Configure and administer RAC new features.
- Describe the new features contained in Oracle Data Guard.
- Describe Oracle Data Guard Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Gain an understanding of Clusterware Manageability Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of ASM New Features.
- Gain an understanding of ACFS Manageability New Features & Performance Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of Real Application Cluster New Features.
- Gain an understanding of Data Guard and Broker New Features.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Oracle Database 12c R2 high availability new features contained in Clusterware Infrastructure
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Learn how to perform essential administration tasks for each new feature
- Learn how to perform essential installation and configuration tasks for each new feature
- Describe Data Guard Enhancements
- Technical Administrator
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineer
- Module 1: Cluster Types and Installation Options
- Module 2: Clusterware Manageability Enhancements
- Module 3: Clusterware Monitoring and Miscellaneous Enhancements
- Module 4: Oracle ASM Manageability New Features
- Module 5: ACFS Manageability New Features
- Module 6: ACFS Performance Enhancements
- Module 7: Oracle RAC New Features
- Module 8: Data Guard Configuration Enhancements
- Module 9: Data Guard Broker Enhancements
Working knowledge of Oracle Database 12c Clusterware, ASM and RAC
This course is not associated with any Certification.