CDPSE - Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
Earning the CDPSE proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class privacy program. With a CDPSE certification, you validate your expertise and become an ISACA member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peerto-peer networking opportunities.
Prove your skills, advance your career, and gain the support of a community of data privacy leaders here to support you throughout your career.
Participants in the CDPSE Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CDPSE certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the certification.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam.
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
IT professionals experienced in the governance, architecture, and lifecycle of data privacy at a technical level.
Typically, each CDPSE domain will take slightly more than a day to complete, using lecture, group activities and practice questions. The CDPSE Course comprises three primary sections, covering the following domains:
- Privacy Governance (34%)
- Privacy Architecture (36%)
- Data Cycle (30%)
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have:
- 5 years’ work experience performing the work described within the exam content outline
- Experience in at least 2 of the exam domains
If you have achieved one of the following certifications, then you’ll need only 3 years’ work experience:
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the official exam and meet the necessary experience requirements will be allowed to apply for formal CDPSE certification from ISACA