ZB031G - Process Discovery and Modeling in IBM Blueworks Live
In this introductory course, you learn how to do process discovery, create process models, and capture process documentation with IBM Blueworks Live.
Blueworks Live provides simple-to-understand product features that facilitate collaborative process discovery and modeling.
This course is designed for novice Blueworks Live business users, and it focuses on two main topics. First, you learn the core modeling skills and methods that improve the speed and quality of defining processes with BPMN. Second, you learn the core product skills and methods that are needed to model processes with IBM Blueworks Live.
Exercises throughout the course are designed to reinforce the concepts that you learn, and allow you to practice by using Blueworks Live. The exercises cover skills such as capturing process details in a Blueworks Live Discovery Map, conducting Playbacks, and creating a process diagram.
Note: These exercises require an established Blueworks Live account, which your organization must provide for you.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe how IBM Blueworks Live fits in process modeling
- Capture process details in an IBM Blueworks Live Discovery Map
- Document process details in IBM Blueworks Live
- Create a Process Diagram from the Discovery Map in IBM B
This basic course is designed for novice business users of Blueworks Live.
- Course introduction
- The foundation For Process Modeling
- Exercise: Creating an IBM Blueworks Live Space and blueprint process
- Playback zero - Process Discovery
- Exercise: Creating a Discovery Map
- Exercise: Capturing process details in a Discovery Map
- Playback zero - Process Diagram
- Exercise: Creating and modifying a process diagram in IBM Blueworks Live
- Exercise: Conducting a Playback of the process diagram in IBM Blueworks Live
- Course summary
You should successfully complete course Introducing IBM Business Process Manager (VW902G).