SNV10BDG - IBM Spectrum Virtualize - Advanced Cluster Concepts
This module focus on advanced cluster features for maintaining high availability in configuration/metadata recovery, system fail-overs and system upgrades.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the concept of a quorum configuration
- Identify the characteristics of the N_Port ID Virtualization
- Identify the characteristics of a hot spare/standby node
This course is for IBM personnel, IBM Business Partners, IT consultants and customers who are assessing and/or planning to deploy IBM System San Volume Controller Storage solutions and are interested in learning more on IBM Spectrum Virtualization.
1. Quorum devicesN-Port ID Virtualization Book
2. Hot Spare/Standby nodes Book
3. Node failover Book
4. System Upgrades Book
- Exercise: System firmware upgrade
IBM Spectrum Virtualize for the IBM SAN Volume Controller (SNV10G)