ODC8065G - RTC Administration for Process Administrators v6.0.5 (IBM Engineering Workflow Management)
Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V6 is designed as an introduction to IBM Rational Team Concert for software developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Rational Team Concert to effectively manage work items, collaborate and share work with teams using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.
Explain the IBM Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) approach. Accept an invitation to join a Rational Team Concert project team. Find, create, and manage work items in Rational Team Concert. Leverage Global Configuration capabilities. Make
Software Developers (Eclipse environment)
- Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management.
- Overview of IBM Rational Team Concert and Global Configuration
- Managing work items in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Working with Jazz source control in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Working with Jazz builds in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Tracking project status in IBM Rational Team Concert.
Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®. Understand basic software development principles. A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench.