K04005G - dashDB Managing Access: Users and Privileges
This offering teaches cloud database support staff how to manage access of users and privileges to a dashDB for Analytics or dashDB for Transactions database.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate the hands-on activity.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
- Data Analysts or Data Administrators tasked with managing access of users and privileges in a dashDB cloud database.
- dashDB environment and user management with dashDB console
- dashDB authorization
- dashDB object privileges
- Schema privileges
- Managing security
- Validating privileges and authorities
- dashDB user-defined user roles
- Administration and management of roles
- Trusted Context database security
- Implementing a Trusted Context
- Knowledge of relational database fundamentals is required. Some experience accessing relational database objects is recommended.