J1222G - IBM Cognos Controller: Author Reports v10.2/v10.3
This course teaches authors, with basic knowledge of group accounting and Microsoft Excel, how to design and generate financial reports using IBM Cognos Controller. Students will learn how to create ad hoc and standard reports to analyze data. They will also develop custom reports using the Report Generator utility and the Excel Link. In addition, students will learn how to run multiple reports at the same time with report books.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Please refer to course overview
- Create ad hoc reports to quickly analyze and compare figures
- Run standard reports to verify and analyze data for consolidation
- Create custom reports using the Report Generator
- Create, modify, and run reports in Excel using the Excel Link
- Run multiple reports simultaneously by grouping reports into report books
- Basic knowledge of group accounting
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel