HB810G - IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights (ENI) 22.214.171.124 - Basic
This masterclass focuses on Engineering Insights – a powerful tool that allows searching, dynamic analysis and visualization of the linked lifecycle data – allowing impact analysis to be performed in a matter of minutes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a new ENI Project.
- Explore some of the search options and the actions you can take on the returned results.
- Create Impact Analysis Views in ENI.
- Use Dependency Analysis to filter and explore linked data.
- Change the shapes of connections.
- Add formatting to improve the look and feel of Views.
- Use conditional formatting to apply formatting based on the data itself.
- Create Views that dynamically adjust their content based on user selection.
- Create Views that can show different content based on a selected Global Configuration.
- Share views with other users.
- Add views to dashboards.
- Export selected views as a zip file.
- Import views into a new project.
Prerequisite: Provisioned exercise environment
- Lecture 1: Introduction to ENI File
- Lecture 2: Searching with ENI File
- Lecture 3: Basics of Views and Artifacts File
- Lecture 4: Modifying the Look and Feel of Views File
- Lecture 5: Building Dynamic Views with Artifacts File
- Lecture 6: ENI and Global Configurations File
- Lecture 7: ENI Views on Dashboards File
- Lecture 8: Importing and Exporting Views File
- Lecture 9: Reporting in ENI